Monday, 17 July 2017

NAKED 5K Thursday 27th July 2017


That's got your attention then.

Yes, your next Away Run is a Naked 5K.

Now, I know that can conjure up some pleasant images in some cases, but not so pleasant in others.

What is it I hear you ask (or perhaps not). It's a :-

5K race (out & back)starting on the Welsh side of the Severn Bridge (down stream side).
It's you against the clock.
You tell me your predicted 5K time.
No electronics or any other methods of time management allowed (my decisions are final).
The winner, is the runner closest to their predicted time.

Easy.

Refreshments & games at Thornwell Football Club after the race.

Race will start at 19:00, please arrive early to pick up your number/chip & for further instructions.

I'm looking for one helper to be the "human bollard" at the turning point, anyone volunteer?

So, whose in?

Please put your name below if you're coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment