There's a possibility that we may have to move tonight's Time Trial to the Link Road IF there is ice on the Severn Bridge.
As you first access the bridge there are some puddles which are liable to freeze over if the temperature drops as forecast. We will make a decision after an inspection at about 6, and post the result here.
The alternative will be three lengths of the Link Road - starting from the top - plus another 350 metres back up to the display sign.
Either way please meet at the Leisure Ctre at 6.45 as advertised. The run will start at 7.15.